ATHLETICS IN THE CHIMACUM SCHOOL DISTRICT
We encourage all our student athletes to take full advantage of the athletic opportunities provided. Through this participation we hope students will be able to proudly represent their school and achieve personal athletic success while inspiring a high level of respect and creating a positive impact on their lives now and in the future.
August 24, 2020 Sports Survey
August 24, 2020 Letter from Athletic Director
August 26, 2020 Athletic Director Update
Questions and concerns?
Contact Junior/Senior High Athletic Director Carrie at (360) 302-5908 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
STUDENT FORMS - REQUIRED FOR PARTICIPATION
SPORTS PHYSICALS AVAILABLE AT HEALTH CENTER
- Call 360-385-9400 for an appointment.
- Physical Form (Physicals are valid for two years. Exception: Students must have a new physical in 9th grade.)
The individual forms below must be completed every year. All athletes and parents must complete the information on Final Forms. Physicals and payments must be brought into the school. To fill out all at once online go to:
FEE SCHEDULE FOR 2019-2020
- SENIOR HIGH SPORTS (Full Price/Free Reduced Lunch Price)
- Football $135.00/$65.00
- All other sports $80.00/$40.00
- JUNIOR HIGH SPORTS (Full Price/Free Reduced Lunch Price)
- Football $50.00/$25.00
- All other sports $35.00/$17.50
- A current ASB is required for all athletes.
ATHLETIC VOLUNTEER COACHING SUPPORT
Please download and complete the volunteer application form below, then bring it into one of the school offices along with your photo id.
REQUIRED NOTIFICATIONS FOR COACHING ELIGIBILITY
TRACK AND FIELD