Parents may find bus information for their student at the Infofinderi link above. Enter your address, student’s school and grade. Infofinderi will bring up the most current bus stop information for your student. If you need assistance please contact the transportation department at 360.302.5811.
Students do not need to be registered for the bus, we have your information once you register for school. If you use a daycare, or alternate stop, please send a note to school stating you will need a Long Term Bus Pass for your student and the bus stop they will need.
We currently cannot accept any bus passes. All students must go to their home stop before and after school. Daycare students are still in the works. We are also not mixing 7-12 group with the K-6 group at any time. Transportation will not available for the Teen Center, detention, or after school activities and tutoring.
Please contact Transportation at (360) 302-5811 if you have questions. Thank you!
2020 - 2021 Chimacum Bus Routes
AM Routes, please arrive 5 minutes early to bus stops.
PM Routes, Due to the irregularity of student loads some buses may run early in the afternoon.
Please be ready to receive your student 15 minutes prior to the scheduled arrival time.
If you think weather conditions may cause school delays or closures check the statewide website for school closures: schoolreport.org
Link: Sign up for Emergency FlashAlert emails
Get the FlashAlert Messenger app for your phone at https://www.flashalert.net/login/, OR from your phone’s App Store.
To help you plan better here is a quick guide to reserving a bus for your upcoming activity. Please follow your buildings process and procedure for requesting to be out of the building.
- Most important, transportation will answer any questions you have to help in the planning phase of your trip, this does NOT secure or reserve a bus.
- Student Travel Authorization – Transportation Request due to building principal or administrator 14 days in advance of travel (30 days in advance of overnight trip to assure board approval) - See form 2320F-2 below.
- Once your request has been approved you may submit this to your designated administrative assistant who electronically submits via InfoFinder Le the request to transportation.
- If you are planning a trip that involves the ferry please reserve your spot at http://www.wsdot.wa.gov/ferries/infodesk/faq/school/ . Submit your ferry information in the trip request. Transportation will take care of the letter and card for the bus. Walk on only not requiring a bus in Chimacum must secure a letter and ferry card from transportation. Port Townsend can secure the letter and card from the high school.
- Please allow enough travel time (including bridge closures) when using the ferry. Buses are required to arrive 30 minutes prior to vessel departure.
- Distribute and then collect all relevant Risk Management forms that have been filled out by all participants and submit to your administrative office.
- Call or email Transportation a week before your trip to make sure that we have everything you will need to make your trip a success.
Travel Authorization - Transportation Request: Form 2320F-2
Teachers & Administrators Vehicle Request: TripFinder Login Page